"Le cordonier est le plus mal chaussé" would be a great analogy of me and my web presence right now.

Monday, August 23, 2004

Temporary Home

After much procrastination, I decided to make my first meaningful post here. I’ve been thinking about setting up my own blog for a while now. I’d rather code it myself - I actually have a lot of php code from previous projects that I can (re)use for what I have in mind. But I don’t really have time to take on a pet project right now, and I’ll be busy for the next few months at least. So I’ll use to blogspot for now.

So what can you expect to see on this blog?
  • My rants (I’m sometimes very opinionated. And stubborn.)
  • Stuff about technology, computing, coding, design and photography (My interests).
  • Images from my projects, past and current.
  • Screen grabs from whatever operating system I happen to use (FreeBSD and Windows XP right now).
  • Snippets of interesting reading that I encounter.
Stay tuned :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home