"Le cordonier est le plus mal chaussé" would be a great analogy of me and my web presence right now.

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Kernel vs USB, USB wins.

An update of the nvidia driver was made available through pacman today that works with the latest kernel. However, the latest kernel also breaks USB. So I can't use my keyboard nor use my mouse. I don't have time to arse about with this issue, so I just rolled back my kernel to get my USB to work again. I'll deal with this later.

I've installed ubuntu on Mel's laptop. First impression is good. For a new distro it's looking great. It has lots of potential. Mel is happily chatting away on gaim and checking her email with evolution while I'm typing this :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaeboy said...

well, am not really into 'kernel' but what i know is that firewire is the best stuff after toilet paper!

10:34 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home